A deposit will always be required to start treatment, a minimum of 50% for new dentures or 50% minimum on the treatment to be carried out. Stage payments may be required depending on the clinician’s treatment plan for you.
Remember all treatments are designed around what you would like to achieve and are personally designed for you and custom made for you. Because your treatment is a one off tailor made to you and sometimes some people decide not to go ahead with treatment once they have paid the deposit, we cannot return any deposits. For this reason we keep all laboratory work for 12 months so you can continue with your treatment within the next 12 months when it is convenient for you to do so. This must always be made in writing.
If you wish to cancel an appointment which has been specially reserved for you to see the clinician we require 24 hours notice. Failure to do this could result in a chargeable fee.
Please note that any adjustments needed within 3 months of the treatment will be free of charge. Any adjustments needed after the 3 month period there will be a small chargeable fee, if this does not incur laboratory fees.
Our promises & Expectations
Our promises to you
- We will do everything we can to help you feel relaxed – we fully understand that not everyone loves having dental treatment.
- We will always endeavour to see you on time. If we ever run late it is usually due to an emergency, so please bear with us.
- We will explain all treatment procedures and options in advance and provide written explanations and estimates.
- We will give you alternatives and recommend the best options, but will leave the final decision firmly with you.
- We will ensure that you will always have access to advice and treatment in an emergency.
- We will always do our very best for you.
- We want to be able to provide the best service and will constantly strive to improve.
- We aim to provide a polite and courteous service for our patients.
- Please arrive on time for your appointments. If you do need to cancel, please give us at least 24 hours notice, so that we do not have to charge you for the time you have reserved with us.
- Please turn up for your appointments, otherwise a fee will be charged for our lost time.
- Please be polite and courteous to all members of our staff.
- Please pay your fees when requested. We are pleased to accept cash, Switch, Visa and Mastercard.
- Please inform us if you are happy or unhappy with any aspect of your visits. We always appreciate your feedback about your experience at our clinic.
- Please recommend us to a member of your family, a friend or a colleague who you feel would benefit from and appreciate the services we offer.
Ready to talk?
If you require any further information about Direct Denture Care, simply Contact us today. Alternatively, you can discover more About us and the Denture Services we offer, or view our Case studies to find out how we have helped Denture Wearers just like you.